5-Piece Senior Drum Kit Assembly Instruction - Part II:
20. Open the cymbal stand (Q) legs so that the three legs are flat on the floor. The wider the legs are spread the more stable the stand will be while playing.
21. Extend the top tube of the cymbal stand from the base.
22. Place the cymbal (R) on the stand with one felt below the cymbal. Reattach the top felt and cymbal topper (S). Please note that the topper doesn’t need to be screwed down hard on the felt and cymbal and the cymbal should be free to move during play, its main operation is to prevent the cymbal from falling off the stand when struck.
23. Adjust height and angle as necessary and tighten.
24. Fold the Hi-Hat Pedal down and loosen the hi-hat stand leg wing nut. Extend the 3 hi-hat stand legs out so that the black pedal brace support (T) is approximately 1 inch off of the floor. Squeeze the 2 chrome pedal braces (U) together which are attached to the heel of the pedal, and insert the hooks into the pedal brace support holes.
25. Remove the hi-hat clutch (V), felt and washer from the drive shaft (W), insert drive shaft into top cylinder (hi-hat saddle (X) side up), secure with wing nut. Set the clutch aside; place one of the hi-hat cymbals concave side up, on top of the felt pad, metal washer and saddle. The adjustment screw on the bottom of the saddle adjusts the tilt of the high hat.
26. Assemble the hi-hat clutch to the other hi-hat cymbal (concave side down) by making sure the cymbal is between the two felts on top and bottom of cymbal and tighten bottom nut.
27. Place top cymbal down over the drive shaft and tighten clutch wing nut leaving about one inch space between the two cymbals for starters.
Drum Throne, AKA Stool:
28. Open the drum throne base (Y) so that the three legs are extended fully and flat on the floor. Insert the seat post into the block underneath the throne top (Z) and secure. Adjust sitting height and secure.
29. Once seated, you can now bring the set together and fully adjust any heights and angles of the drums, cymbal, and stands to your liking, enjoy!
Customer Service: 707.882.2414